Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowed In


Well it was an interesting weekend. I've been mostly cooped up for the last, but least we still have power, I had a friend who was worried about the fate of her pet snake before the storm hit. What time I had to spend outdoors have been interesting to say the least. One rule i've found very useful to follow... When you are in downtown Seattle and light snow is STICKING in the DAYTIME go HOME. Despite this simple rule I was forced to be downtown twice this weekend and it was interesting. At least my bus was running mostly on schedule. I was watching several Seahawk fans having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get back to the east side.

Now that I'm safely home in my office it's rather pretty. Strangely it's put me in the Christmas spirit a bit. Probably because with the snow the Christmas tree and sleigh decorations don't feel like a farce like they normally do.

No comments: